The on-line process
Eu2P registration tool enables you to apply on-line to any Eu2P training.
The Eu2P application process must be fully completed on-line. You are asked to upload all the needed documents within this on-line application.
To apply for Eu2P programme, you have to:
- Choose one training programme to apply for
- Have a personal "My Eu2P" account
- Provide required application data
- Pay for application fees: 25.00 Euros
The paper process
The Eu2P application process must be fully completed on-line.
Nevertheless, if you can not upload needed documents, please print your on-line application fully completed and send it by postal mail with the copy of all needed documents to the following address:
Send an online message to the Eu2P Central Office
Once your on-line application file is complete, it is sent to the Education Board.
The Board ranks Eu2P applicants as follow:
- Eligible list: you are eligible for immediate registration.
- Waiting list: you could be eligible, provided that some "Eligible list" applications are cancelled.
- Non-eligible list: your application data are not approved for registration.
You will be warned about your application status by the Eu2P Central Office by e-mail.
The application procedure and the selection process are the same for all candidates, regardless of whether you come from Eu2P partners or not, from European or third countries.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be fluent in English (see Application process FAQ for details)
- Be familiar with computer use and have Internet access
- Submit a complete on-line application, together with all supporting documentation required (diplomas, certificates, letter of motivation...) by the end of the application deadline
- If you apply to the full Master (entry in Year 1), you must:
- have at least a Bachelor degree or an equivalent certified level in Health or Life sciences
- If you apply to Master Year 2, you must:
- hold a Master Year 1 level or an equivalent certified level in Health or Life sciences including credits in basic pharmacology, epidemiology and statistics.
- be employed, have a graduate level in Health or Life sciences and 3 years of relevant professional experience in Pharmacovigilance and Pharmacoepidemiology (you have to prove that you have knowledge in pharmacology, epidemiology and statistics.)
Once you are informed about your selection status by e-mail, you are invited to confirm your registration as follows
- You are eligible: you need to confirm your registration before a deadline and to pay for tuition fees to validate your registration.
- You are on waiting list: you need to confirm your position on the waiting list.
If you are non-eligible, you can contact the Eu2P Central Office for further explanations.