Eu2P ONLINE LEARNING
Eu2P courses and diplomas are all provided through web-based eLearning.
Choose your study pace and time to suit your availabilities: 24/7 access, lightweight format or part-time attendance.
Access to experts from Universities, Pharma companies and regulatory agencies and to up-to-date courses which are not available in your local university.
Reduce travel, accommodation or food expenses and save time in course access, anytime, as compared to traditional education.
Learn, interact and network with experts and classmates with different professional and cultural backgrounds!
Online modular courses
Enjoy courses organised in online training areas where you can access learning paths including multiple activities such as:
- - readings, video records, live lectures or tutorials,
- - assignments, self-evaluative quizzes, essay/report/protocol writing,
- - forum, chat, audio/video conference discussions and tutoring,
- - wiki, file sharing, group work, online workshops.
It's easy to get organized and check your learning progress thanks to the course syllabus, agenda, support forum, announcement alerts and learning paths reporting.
What do they think of Eu2P's eLearning...
... Moreover, you can follow the course from workplace or from home. Entire at once, or at your own pace module after module (or just the specific topic, what you need). At the same time it is very interactive. I have never felt, that learning is virtual, so live was the exchange with teachers and fellow students!
... The e-learning is also a great system adapted to our professional agenda. And despite what we may think about the e-learning, Eu2P offers lively and stimulating classes with students from all over the world!
... The online platform is great, the interactive live meetings and other tools worked very well...
... I also liked the “WIKI” part as it provided a collaboration space with colleagues and also gave me an option to study my colleagues' points of views regarding the topics studied.
... The online format and the great support provided by the instructors and the Eu2P office made it a rewarding experience.
... An innovative e-learning educational program, well adapted to professionals in pharmacovigilance or pharmacoepidemiology who want to extend the scope of their competences while having personal and working obligations...
This is one of the greatest online courses I participated in. The course notes are simple and precise, the recommended readings (scientific papers, etc) are all available and downloadable without hustle, and the practical sessions are interesting. Besides all these, live sessions are organised where lecturers and students meet on-line to discuss course issues and plan ahead...
... The e-learning platform is a class of its own; with intensive interaction and live sessions [...] Eu2P is a proof for me that online PG programs can be achieved in an easier and comfortable way without compromising the quality of education and interaction.
IS Eu2P eLEARNING GOOD FOR YOU?
- Technical prerequisites
You should have a personal computer equipped with audio and video communication devices and benefiting from a broadband Internet access.
- Computer skills requirements
Minimal computer and Internet skills are needed to focus on course activities instead on their technical side.
- Language requirements
You should master English enough to read, listen, understand and communicate both in writing and orally during your activities with the class and the trainers.
- Soft skills
In general, being organised (to manage the right life/study work balance), and communicative (to participate in online exchanges and express possible difficulties in due time) are precious online learning qualities.
Internet connection requirements
High speed broadband access (LAN, Cable or DSL) is mandatory.
Computer hardware requirements
- Processor speed adapted to your Operating System requirements + 1GB RAM + 100MB free disk space (for caching)
- a headset + microphone is recommended for web conferencing (alternatively speakers + microphone are needed)
- a webcam is needed for web conferencing
- Operating System
- - Windows 7 or higher
- - MacOS 10.6.8 or higher
- - Ubuntu 14.04; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6; OpenSuSE 13.1 or higher (no Linux support for Adobe Connect Add-in)
- - iOS 7.1.2 or higher / Android OS 4.1 or higher
- Web browser
- - Recent Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari or IE/Edge
- - Adobe Flash plugin 13.0 or higher
- - Adobe Acrobat Reader to read pdf files
- - Adobe Connect Add-in installed (webconferencing)
- Office suite
- - Word processor
- - Spreadsheet
- - Presentation program
Computer & Internet skills
- Install, update and set computer software and devices
- Cut/copy and paste file contents such as text parts
- Use office suite software comfortably
- Cut/copy and paste files
- Access Internet, browse websites and search the web
- Send & receive emails and attachments
- Download and upload files
NB: specific eLearning platform trainings will be provided to efficiently use forums, wikis, assignment folders, web conferencing...
- You should master English enough to
read, listen, understand and communicate both in writing and orally
during your activities with the class and the trainers. If you are
not a native speaker of English, you must prove your English
- - either providing your English test score (e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC)
- - or providing a certificate stating you have lived and/or worked several years in English-spoken environment
- - or passing the Europass Language Passport (a minimum of B2 level) during your online application process.