The Université de Bordeaux provides access to and use of this e-learning platform on the following terms:
- You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this website. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within this website. You may not impersonate another person.
- You may not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the website or any network connected to it, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the website or any network connected to it.
- You may not interfere by any automatic or manual device, program, algorithm or methodology with the proper working of the website or any transaction being conducted on the website, or with any other person's use of the website.
- Eu2P Terms of Sales that apply as soon as you are a regular user of Eu2P services (Eu2P certificates, Short Courses or Eu2P academic trainings).
- Eu2P e-learning platform Privacy & Security Policy that also applies to the use of this e-learning platform.
3- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) and all content located on this e-learning platform shall remain vested in the Eu2P Consortium*.
You must abide by all copyright notices and restrictions contained on the Eu2P e-learning platform.
*The Eu2P e-learning platform is powered by Chamilo LMS ©2017.
Unless otherwise specifically stated, you may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, download, post, broadcast, transmit, or make available to the public any Eu2P training material portion, file, content or information. You may only download one machine-readable copy of the purposely provided website materials under the following terms:
- only for personal, non-commercial use,
- and only if you do not alter the text or remove any trademark, copyright, or other notice displayed on the website materials.
4- ACCURACY OF CONTENT AND INFORMATION
The Eu2P training material content has been carefully checked at best of knowledge.
However, all warranties, terms and conditions of satisfactory quality and fitness for purpose are excluded to the fullest permitted by law.
In particular, Eu2P trainers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or other damages suffered by a trainee or any third party resulting from the use of the present content out of the Eu2P e-learning platform and/or training programme.
The Eu2P training material may be updated as required by Eu2P trainers at any time within the Eu2P training programme to reflect knowledge update, educational improvement or correct any formal or theoretical error that could be detected.
Any link is not intended to be, nor should be construed as, an endorsement of any kind by us. When we link to other websites we will try to make it as clear as possible that you are leaving this website.
5.1- Service compliance and security
Although we put efforts on designing, programming and providing the best as possible website, we do not guarantee that this website or any content, service or feature of this website will be error-free, uninterrupted, compliant with all hard- and software, or that any defects will be corrected, or that your use of the website will provide expected results. This website and its content are delivered on an "as-is" and "as-available" basis.
Minimal IT skills and equipments are required for the Eu2P e-learning platform (you can refer to the website "Eu2P training programme FAQ > What is the required equipment?" for more details).
- You must use a broadband Internet access with your computer to benefit from live web meetings (you may be dropped off the meetings if not complying) and webcasted recorded presentations (you may wait too long for the video stream to be downloaded before viewing the videos).
- You must have a microphone, an audio speaker or headphone and a webcam properly installed and configured on your computer to attend the web meetings, being supported or assessed online by trainers.
You must have a modern web browser (version < 2 years old) that comply with nowadays web standards and activate the following features (if not already):
- Session cookies (platform authentication)
- Adobe Reader® plugin (pdf document view)
- Adobe Connect® plugin (web meetings in presenter mode for interaction, oral examination)
- You must have an office software suite properly installed and configured on your computer to process standard text, spreadsheet or presentation files
IMPORTANT: Non-complying with any of the above criteria could lead to user experience problem that would not be under Eu2P responsibility. Moreover, overflowing trainers or platform support team with problems originating from one of these uncompliances or downgrading the quality of live meeting because of a lack of Internet bandwith or communication equipments (microphone/speaker/camera) could lead to session and/or programme expulsion as it would downgrade the other trainees' quality experience.
In case of difficult connexion conditions, you agree to be contacted by the Eu2P Central Office in order to make tests, including assessing your available connexion bandwidth from each of your computers.
Finally, although we put efforts on developing the most secured website as possible, we cannot guarantee that any files or data you download from the site will be free of viruses
or contamination or destructive features. You must take appropriate steps to ensure that you regularly check for viruses when using this website on any device.
Likewise, it is your responsibility to secure your platform credentials (username and password) use (see 5.2 Web accounts section).
5.2- Web accounts
All features and services of the Eu2P e-learning platform require a trainee account that is created for you by Eu2P. You are entirely responsible for keeping your trainee account information confidential (including username and password) and for what occurs under your trainee account as a result of your failing to keep this information secured and confidential.
In particular, you should:
- use a minimum of 6 characters password mixing small and uppercase letters and figures
- always disconnect from the web platform when leaving your computer
- never transmit your credentials without encryption by email
By using Eu2P e-learning platform:
- You acknowledge and agree to immediately notify Eu2P of any unauthorized use of your trainee account
- You undertake not to use anyone else's Eu2P e-learning platform account without the express permission and consent of the holder of that account
- You acknowledge that Eu2P cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations
5.3- General liability terms
We exclude to the fullest extent permissible by law all liability for damages and direct, indirect or consequential loss or otherwise incurred by you or any third party and arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this web platform or its content.
Neither the Innovative Medicines Initiative Joint Undertaking nor the European Union and EFPIA, are liable for any use that may be made of the information contained in the Eu2P e-learning platform.
This website has been declared to the CNIL under the following file number: 14777738 on January, 1st 2011.
Updated by the Eu2P Central Office, on May 2018.
Director of Publication: Francesco Salvo
Executive Editor: Karine Palin
Webmaster: Stéphane Liège
Web site development and production: Université de Bordeaux
Web site hosting: Université de Bordeaux
Updated by the Eu2P Central Office, July 2018.
Confused? Read the FAQs...