Eu2P SHORT COURSES AWARD
Eu2P delivers a joint award called "Certificate of Achievement in Pharmacovigilance and Pharmacoepidemiology".
The Certificate includes details on the course validated.
- The Eu2P Certificate of achievement is jointly awarded by the Academic Partners having signed the Certificate agreement.
- Université de Bordeaux - France
- Erasmus Universitair Medisch Centrum - The Netherlands
- Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona - Spain
- University of Hertfordshire - United-Kingdom
- Utrecht Universiteit - The Netherlands
- Università degli Studi della Campania Luigi Vanvitelli - Italia
Industry and regulatory partners are part of the Certificate agreement as Associated Partners and fully participate to the Short Course training content and delivery.
This certificate is recognised in all the awarding Eu2P Universities and all Eu2P Associated Partners (pharmaceutical companies and regulatory agencies).
The joint Eu2P Certificate is printed and issued by the Université de Bordeaux. It includes the logos of Eu2P Academic Partners and is signed by the chair of the Eu2P Examination Board.
The course is assessed through an on-line examination consisting in randomised multiple-choice questions covering all followed learning activities.
A final result of at least 80% of good answers is expected to be awarded the joint award called "Certificate of Achievement in Pharmacovigilance and Pharmacoepidemiology".