Eu2P is launching a new Continuing Education offer in Drug Safety!
Discover targeted and bite-sized online courses to develop healthcare professionals' competencies!
Bordeaux, France, 12 April 2016 – The Eu2P programme in pharmacovigilance and pharmacoepidemiology has officially launched online Short Courses in Drug Safety in order to answer to healthcare professionals' and organisations' specific training needs and limited study time availabilities.
Eu2P Short Courses consist of self-paced learning activities followed by a final evaluation test. They entitle to a Certificate of Achievement upon successful performance on the final test.
Eu2P Short Courses:
- offer maximum time and access flexibility for Lifelong Learning / Continuing Professional Development
- fit organisation's job competency needs and validation through specific packages of existing or newly developed short courses
- are based on reputed Eu2P Certificates, Master and PhD programmes' materials and therefore...
- include international public and private real-life cases and stakeholders' points of views
- are yearly reviewed and updated whenever needed
- enable organisation's tracking of team training progress and certifications
- save significant amounts of money and time (anytime learning, no travels, no companies' training platform infrastructures and contents maintenance)
Discover the Eu2P short courses and join hundreds of healthcare professionals already developing their drug safety skills on the Eu2P eLearning platform!
Eu2P is a European online education and training programme in pharmacovigilance and pharmacoepidemiology created by a consortium of 7 Universities, the European and French regulatory agencies and 15 members of the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA) under the financial support provided by the Innovative Medicines Initiatives (IMI JU).
Dr. Karine Palin
Eu2P Programme Manager
+33 (0) 557 579 257
Eu2P Central Office,
Université de Bordeaux
146 rue Léo Saignat, Case 36
33076 Bordeaux cedex France