The Université de Bordeaux provides access to and use of this website on the following terms:
- You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this website. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within this website. You may not impersonate another person.
- You may not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the website or any network connected to it, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the website or any network connected to it.
- You may not interfere by any automatic or manual device, program, algorithm or methodology with the proper working of the website or any transaction being conducted on the website, or with any other person's use of the website.
- Eu2P Terms of Sales that apply as soon as you are a regular user of Eu2P services (Eu2P certificates, Short Courses or Eu2P academic trainings).
- Eu2P Privacy & Security Policy that applies to the use of this website.
3- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) and all content located on this website shall remain vested in the Eu2P Consortium. You must abide by all copyright notices and restrictions contained on the Eu2P website.
Unless otherwise specifically stated, you may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, download, post, broadcast, transmit, or make available to the public any Eu2P website portion, file, content or information. You may only download one machine-readable copy of the purposely provided website materials under the following terms:
- only for personal, non-commercial use,
- and only if you do not alter the text or remove any trademark, copyright, or other notice displayed on the website materials.
4- ACCURACY OF CONTENT AND INFORMATION
The Université de Bordeaux is not able to guarantee that information contained on or available via this website will continue to be accurate. You confirm that you have not relied on any such information. Any arrangements made between you and any other person, using or named on this website is entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
Information contained in or accessible via this website changes regularly basis. We may make improvements or changes to this website at any time and without notice.
5.1- Service compliance and security
Although we put efforts on designing, programming and providing the best as possible website, we do not guarantee that this website or any content, service or feature of this website will be error-free, uninterrupted, compliant with all hard- and software, or that any defects will be corrected, or that your use of the website will provide expected results. This website and its content are delivered on an "as-is" and "as-available" basis.
You must ensure that you are using a recent (if not the latest) version of your favourite web browser to benefit from a good browsing experience on our website.
Although we put efforts on developing the most secured website as possible, we cannot guarantee that any files or data you download from the site will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features. You must take appropriate steps to ensure that you regularly check for viruses when using this website on any device.
5.2- Accuracy of Content and Information
We make no statement about the suitability of the content, information and services contained on, or accessed via, this website. All warranties, terms and Terms in this regard, including of satisfactory quality and fitness for purpose are excluded to the fullest permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt this includes materials accessed via links to websites (including home pages, web pages or documents they contain) operated by third parties.
5.3- Web accounts
Certain features and services of the Eu2P website require that you create a website account. You are entirely responsible for keeping your web account information confidential (including account ID and password) and for what occurs under your web account as a result of your failing to keep this information secured and confidential.
By using Eu2P website:
- You acknowledge and agree to immediately notify Eu2P of any unauthorized use of your web account.
- You undertake not to use anyone else's Eu2P web account without the express permission and consent of the holder of that account.
- You acknowledge that Eu2P cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations.
5.4- General liability terms
We exclude to the fullest extent permissible by law all liability for damages and direct, indirect or consequential loss or otherwise incurred by you or any third party and arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this website or its content.
Neither the Innovative Medicines Initiative Joint Undertaking not the European Union and EFPIA, are liable for any use that may be made of the information contained in the Eu2P website.
This website has been declared to the CNIL under the following file number: 1491003 on March, 11th 2011.
Director of Publication: Annie Fourrier-Réglat
Executive Editor: Karine Palin
Webmaster: Stéphane Liège
Web site development and production: Université de Bordeaux
Web site hosting: Université de Bordeaux
Updated by the Eu2P Central Office, May 2018.