Eu2P CERTIFICATE AWARD
Eu2P delivers a joint Certificate called "Certificate in Pharmacovigilance and Pharmacoepidemiology"
The Certificate includes details on the course topic and the number of validated ECTS credits.
- The Eu2P Certificate is jointly awarded by the Academic Partners having signed the Certificate agreement
- Université de Bordeaux - France
- Erasmus Universitair Medisch Centrum - The Netherlands
- Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona - Spain
- University of Hertfordshire - United-Kingdom
- Universiteit Utrecht - The Netherlands
- Università degli Studi della Campania Luigi Vanvitelli - Italia
Industry and regulatory partners are part of the Certificate agreement as Associated Partners and fully participate to the Certificate training content and delivery.
The Eu2P Certificate is recognised by the awarding Eu2P Universities and all Eu2P Course Providers and Associated Partners (pharmaceutical companies and regulatory agencies).
The joint Eu2P Certificate is printed and issued by the Université de Bordeaux. It includes the logos of Eu2P Academic Partners and is signed by the chair of the Eu2P Examination Board.
The Eu2P Certificate assessment process encompasses grade-based and pass / fail assessments.
Each module is assessed through a combination of continuous and final examinations according to the module coordinator instructions.
Specific periods for examinations are scheduled along the year.
Please refer to each Certificate for further details.
Joint assessment policy
- Theoretical training assessment is organised module by module and is conducted in English
- All Eu2P modules are assessed by each module teaching team
- The grade is determined by the respective module coordinator and based on local grading system
- Local grades are converted into the Eu2P grading system according to the following table approved each year by the Eu2P Examination Board
|Eu2P grades translation||French marks||English marks||Dutch marks||Spanish marks||Italian marks|
|A+||Excellent||16 - 20||80 - 100||8,5 - 10||8 - 10||29-30 lode|
|A||Very good||14 - 15,9||70 - 79||7,5 - 8,4||7- 7,9||27 - 28|
|B||Good||12 - 13,9||60 - 69||7 - 7,4||5,6 - 6,9||23 - 26|
|C||Pass||10 - 11,9||50 - 59||5,5 - 6,9||5 - 5,5||18 - 22|
|F||Fail||0 - 9,9||0 - 49||0 - 5,4||0 - 4,9||0 - 17|
The successful completion of a module, i.e. upon obtaining at least a "pass", validates the corresponding number of ECTS credits. The assessment process is collectively reviewed by the Eu2P Examination Board.